T-Mobile exclusive: the Nokia Lumia 810
0. phoneArena 08 Oct 2012, 22:06 posted on
Nokia and T-Mobile have decided to get together to exclusively offer the Nokia Lumia 810 for customers of the nation's fourth largest carrier; the Nokia Lumia 810 is a variant of the mid-range Windows Phone 8 model the Nokia Lumia 820...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
10. MeoCao (unregistered)
There will not be 910 I'm afraid, if there is they should have announced it already together with 810.
14. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
there's possibility! 810 is T mobile exclusive...
i saw before that verizon will carry another type of L820 called 822!
but i do hope 920 will be available to verizon and t-mobile (since sprint still dont join the WP party)
how cool would that be?!
17. JerilynNighy (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Oct 2012)
Yes there will be. The T-Mobile branded 910 will be a yellow can connected by a string to a cyan can.
2. rsiders (Posts: 414; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Heck yeah. I believe Nokia will get it right this time.
5. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Get it right! You kidding me, 400x800 screen. Come on even cheap Androids have HD screens. Unacceptable! WP supports screens beyond this. Wireless charging you say, s**t it doesn't even come in the package. Its extra accessory. and you still have to plug in the wireless charger. This phone is considered low end in today's market. They're clowning around knowing most looking forward to L920, they exclusive to ATT and it will never show up TMO.
9. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
Which cheap droid (off contract and from Sammy or htc or Sony or lg) has an hd screen?
11. crankyd00d (Posts: 191; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Galaxy Nexus, HTC Rezound, hmm only those 2 come to mind but there could/should be more
21. JackD3ath (Posts: 2; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Nexus 4...$349.00 unlocked for T-Mobile...
13. ChiX017 (Posts: 308; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
relax it does support wireless charging, according to this websitehttp://www.latimes.com/busines
19. jayknowz (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
no its not because if you put it up against the todays phone its equal s4 dual core chip which most high end phones 8mp camera with 1080p and advance features most high end phones have also good design and buld quality which not to many high end android phones have. Good software amoled 480x800 with clear black technology which enhances the screen which also good. true its not hd screen but the screen still is good also its a great device with a lot going for it
3. rsiders (Posts: 414; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
And the 810 does not look exactly like the 820 on the outside. It us slightly different in design and even weight. Come on guys.
4. tigermcm (Posts: 819; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
correction it doesn not look EXACTLY like the 820 just look at the earpiece
6. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
The note 2, ativ s, 8x, will destroy this fat clunker.
7. Cyan3boN (Posts: 437; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Is it just me or the 810 looks a tad bit better than the 820
15. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
haha no not really!
i think it looks like the pic that PA use while reporting the rumored surface phone!
and finally PA reported this!
16. fenixsama (Posts: 32; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
skype only? how about tango, viber or yahoo messenger???
20. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
skype coz its Microsoft's software.. dont worry viber is nokia lumia exclusive!
18. Androidluv (Posts: 65; Member since: 13 Jul 2010)
Still trying to make up my mind btw WP and android.