T-Mobile exclusive: the Nokia Lumia 810
0. phoneArena posted on 08 Oct 2012, 22:06
Nokia and T-Mobile have decided to get together to exclusively offer the Nokia Lumia 810 for customers of the nation's fourth largest carrier; the Nokia Lumia 810 is a variant of the mid-range Windows Phone 8 model the Nokia Lumia 820...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
10. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 08 Oct 2012, 23:36 0 0
There will not be 910 I'm afraid, if there is they should have announced it already together with 810.
14. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 09 Oct 2012, 01:04 2 0
there's possibility! 810 is T mobile exclusive...
i saw before that verizon will carry another type of L820 called 822!
but i do hope 920 will be available to verizon and t-mobile (since sprint still dont join the WP party)
how cool would that be?!
17. JerilynNighy posted on 09 Oct 2012, 05:19 0 0
Yes there will be. The T-Mobile branded 910 will be a yellow can connected by a string to a cyan can.
2. rsiders posted on 08 Oct 2012, 22:24 2 1
Heck yeah. I believe Nokia will get it right this time.
5. lubba posted on 08 Oct 2012, 22:50 1 1
Get it right! You kidding me, 400x800 screen. Come on even cheap Androids have HD screens. Unacceptable! WP supports screens beyond this. Wireless charging you say, s**t it doesn't even come in the package. Its extra accessory. and you still have to plug in the wireless charger. This phone is considered low end in today's market. They're clowning around knowing most looking forward to L920, they exclusive to ATT and it will never show up TMO.
9. No_Nonsense posted on 08 Oct 2012, 23:28 1 1
Which cheap droid (off contract and from Sammy or htc or Sony or lg) has an hd screen?
11. crankyd00d posted on 08 Oct 2012, 23:44 1 0
Galaxy Nexus, HTC Rezound, hmm only those 2 come to mind but there could/should be more
12. No_Nonsense posted on 09 Oct 2012, 00:16 0 0
None of them are globally available.
21. JackD3ath posted on 04 Nov 2012, 22:52 0 0
Nexus 4...$349.00 unlocked for T-Mobile...
13. ChiX017 posted on 09 Oct 2012, 00:41 0 0
relax it does support wireless charging, according to this websitehttp://www.latimes.com/busines
19. jayknowz posted on 09 Oct 2012, 16:32 0 0
no its not because if you put it up against the todays phone its equal s4 dual core chip which most high end phones 8mp camera with 1080p and advance features most high end phones have also good design and buld quality which not to many high end android phones have. Good software amoled 480x800 with clear black technology which enhances the screen which also good. true its not hd screen but the screen still is good also its a great device with a lot going for it
3. rsiders posted on 08 Oct 2012, 22:26 2 0
And the 810 does not look exactly like the 820 on the outside. It us slightly different in design and even weight. Come on guys.
4. tigermcm posted on 08 Oct 2012, 22:34 0 0
correction it doesn not look EXACTLY like the 820 just look at the earpiece
6. lubba posted on 08 Oct 2012, 22:54 0 4
The note 2, ativ s, 8x, will destroy this fat clunker.
7. Cyan3boN posted on 08 Oct 2012, 23:02 1 0
Is it just me or the 810 looks a tad bit better than the 820
15. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 09 Oct 2012, 01:25 1 0
haha no not really!
i think it looks like the pic that PA use while reporting the rumored surface phone!
and finally PA reported this!
16. fenixsama posted on 09 Oct 2012, 03:37 0 0
skype only? how about tango, viber or yahoo messenger???
20. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 10 Oct 2012, 20:38 0 0
skype coz its Microsoft's software.. dont worry viber is nokia lumia exclusive!
18. Androidluv posted on 09 Oct 2012, 10:03 0 0
Still trying to make up my mind btw WP and android.