T-Mobile eliminates data overage charges for their webConnect plan
1. jbroots3 (Posts: 104; Member since: 29 Jan 2010)
maybe its bc their network is aweful. great customer service, aweful network
2. zerglisk (Posts: 544; Member since: 09 Feb 2010)
Maybe it is only aweful at your area, wahahah I am enjoying my T-Mobile service and it's good to hear more customer friendly ideas, though I have unlimited data plan.
3. mdw92581 (Posts: 131; Member since: 25 Feb 2010)
yeah I left Sprint because I had NO service in my basement. Switched to Tmo and I have just about full reception in my basement. Its all about how close you are to a tower.
7. networkdood (Posts: 6267; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
lol, yeah, I always use my phone in the basement - makes it easy to tell the police where I hid the dead carcasses....lol
4. mdw92581 (Posts: 131; Member since: 25 Feb 2010)
This wont mean a whole lot because Tmo is the smallest of the big 4 and more than likely have the smallest amount of mobile broadband subscribers. Don't really see how this will expose their Philly only HSPA+ though?
6. pingpong (Posts: 145; Member since: 28 Mar 2010)
I think this is great. Not sure why some people hate on T-Mobile so much. I get excellent 3G where I'm at (although it's a Wifi Tethered N1) but I think it is great for customers to not have to worry about going over their 5gb and getting charged.