T-Mobile denies removing G2x from shelves, says high demand has created shortages
0. phoneArena 25 May 2011, 22:14 posted on
A rumor spread this afternoon that the T-Mobile G2x had been pulled from stores because of some problems that users were having with random re-boots, light leaks and other issues; as it turns out, the carrier says that heavy demand has created inventory shortages of the dual-core powered handset...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nathanandroid555 (unregistered)
Good comeback T-Mobile. The sidekick 4G
7. Spam sucks (unregistered)
Get rid of spam
8. nb2six (Posts: 298; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
the G2X has had alot of software issues and the battery life is pathetic. I know many customers have opted to go for a GS4G instead.
9. heyhey (Posts: 8; Member since: 20 Dec 2010)
Right, kinda like how Apple tracking iPhones was a glitch.