T-Mobile denies removing G2x from shelves, says high demand has created shortages
0. phoneArena posted on 25 May 2011, 22:14
A rumor spread this afternoon that the T-Mobile G2x had been pulled from stores because of some problems that users were having with random re-boots, light leaks and other issues; as it turns out, the carrier says that heavy demand has created inventory shortages of the dual-core powered handset...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nathanandroid555 (unregistered) posted on 25 May 2011, 22:21 1 0
Good comeback T-Mobile. The sidekick 4G
7. Spam sucks (unregistered) posted on 26 May 2011, 13:52 0 0
Get rid of spam
8. nb2six posted on 26 May 2011, 17:08 1 0
the G2X has had alot of software issues and the battery life is pathetic. I know many customers have opted to go for a GS4G instead.
9. heyhey posted on 28 May 2011, 22:03 0 0
Right, kinda like how Apple tracking iPhones was a glitch.