T-Mobile customers to get Moto Maker access on Friday?
0. phoneArena 05 Nov 2013, 18:01 posted on
On Monday night, we showed you a leaked internal document from Sprint that showed that the nation's third largest carrier would be giving its customers access to the Moto Maker website starting on Monday, November 11th; AT&T, of course, currently has an exclusive on the Moto Maker site which allows potential purchasers of the Motorola Moto X to customize the device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1440; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
I wish there Was a moto spec upgrade..haha awesome
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9674; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Why? The Moto X is faster than almost every single flagship on the market dude.
3. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1440; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
Dude I like an upgrade so just shush! and go on with your droid RAZR.lol
4. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9674; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Was this supposed to be a reply to my original comment?
1) I don't have a Droid RAZR
2) Moto X doesn't need a spec upgrade at all. It's fine the way it is
5. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1440; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
Can you explain why is there a moto maker? I'm just saying if that if anyone want to up
grade the System processor 1.7 bat 2200 Resolution 720 p and even no SD card.
So shuush go on with your iPhone 5.lol k smurf
7. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9674; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Moto Maker is essentially for designing your phone physically, as in color scheme.You're making a fool out of yourself. I sport a S3 running LiquidSmooth on Android 4.3 first of all. Second of all, if you are fooled because it's a dual core phone, you're a spec wh--e. Moto X outperforms the S4, HTC One, and other smartphones from 2012-now.
Proving you wrong is way too easy. At least provide me with a challenge bro..
12. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1440; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
I Sport a S3, hahaha! Damn gramps you crackn me up.well OK I'll respect your S3 running liquid smooth. I thought you got a 2013 model.but hey upgrade 4.3 not bad At all.while we're running kk 4.4 up here.if you know what I'm sporting.
14. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3135; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Good job on learning how to use the reply button.
8. Sniggly (Posts: 7227; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
That'll come with Project Ara. In the meantime, the Moto X and its cousins run just fine. I also can't believe you actually think you're succeeding at hurting feelings by telling people to "play with your *insert random phone here*"
9. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9674; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Just a troll who knows nothing about me. Clearly he's receiving the attention he wants.
Sidenote: I'm actually looking forward to what Moto dishes out with Project Ara. :)
13. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9674; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Add one to the list of followers I have. Great.
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5665; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i think we're going to see wide spread availability on the 11th. Sprint & Verizon are both rumored for the 11th and evleaks has leaked launch info that was just a day or two off from being true in the past.
10. GeekMovement (Posts: 1834; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
they should include the earbuds for free too.
15. Dah-Falcon (Posts: 1; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
Does it have wifi calling or will it be like the N4 and N5?