T-Mobile customers to get Moto Maker access on Friday?
Today, a tweet from Nobel Leak Prize winner evleaks revealed that T-Mobile customers will have access to the Moto Maker site starting on Friday. That includes the million new customers T-Mobile added to its rolls in the third quarter. Verizon subscribers are expected to eventually be able to use the Moto Maker site, possibly in time for the holidays. That leaves U.S. Cellular and it is unknown whether that carrier will join the others who are able to offer customized Moto X units to their customers.
Yesterday, evleaks tweeted a picture of the four wooden back panels that have been delayed, saying that they will eventually be offered to Moto X buyers through the Moto Maker website.
UPDATE: Verizon has cut the price of the Motorola Moto X on contract to $99.99 which matches the price of the device purchased through the Moto Maker. This could be a sign that we will soon see Verizon customers allowed to customize their Moto X purchase using the Moto Maker website.
1. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1008; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
I wish there Was a moto spec upgrade..haha awesome
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8282; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Why? The Moto X is faster than almost every single flagship on the market dude.
3. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1008; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
Dude I like an upgrade so just shush! and go on with your droid RAZR.lol
4. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8282; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Was this supposed to be a reply to my original comment?
1) I don't have a Droid RAZR
2) Moto X doesn't need a spec upgrade at all. It's fine the way it is
5. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1008; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
Can you explain why is there a moto maker? I'm just saying if that if anyone want to up
grade the System processor 1.7 bat 2200 Resolution 720 p and even no SD card.
So shuush go on with your iPhone 5.lol k smurf
7. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8282; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Moto Maker is essentially for designing your phone physically, as in color scheme.You're making a fool out of yourself. I sport a S3 running LiquidSmooth on Android 4.3 first of all. Second of all, if you are fooled because it's a dual core phone, you're a spec wh--e. Moto X outperforms the S4, HTC One, and other smartphones from 2012-now.
Proving you wrong is way too easy. At least provide me with a challenge bro..
12. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1008; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
I Sport a S3, hahaha! Damn gramps you crackn me up.well OK I'll respect your S3 running liquid smooth. I thought you got a 2013 model.but hey upgrade 4.3 not bad At all.while we're running kk 4.4 up here.if you know what I'm sporting.
14. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2169; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Good job on learning how to use the reply button.
8. Sniggly (Posts: 6998; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
That'll come with Project Ara. In the meantime, the Moto X and its cousins run just fine. I also can't believe you actually think you're succeeding at hurting feelings by telling people to "play with your *insert random phone here*"
9. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8282; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Just a troll who knows nothing about me. Clearly he's receiving the attention he wants.
Sidenote: I'm actually looking forward to what Moto dishes out with Project Ara. :)
13. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8282; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Add one to the list of followers I have. Great.
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5593; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i think we're going to see wide spread availability on the 11th. Sprint & Verizon are both rumored for the 11th and evleaks has leaked launch info that was just a day or two off from being true in the past.
10. GeekMovement (Posts: 1501; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
they should include the earbuds for free too.
15. Dah-Falcon (Posts: 1; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
Does it have wifi calling or will it be like the N4 and N5?