T-Mobile could sell 3.4 million iPhones this year
0. phoneArena 29 Mar 2013, 01:27 posted on
T-Mobile is the final major carrier to get its hands on the official Apple iPhone, and will begin selling the device in just a couple weeks. T-Mobile announced this a few days ago, and today the analysts are already coming out of the woodwork to start placing bets on how many iPhones will be sold through T-Mobile over the rest of 2013...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. Trex95 (Posts: 571; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)
Really disappointed after i saw the screen comparison the most GREENISH screen iv'e ever seen.
28. opensourceftw (banned) (Posts: 148; Member since: 01 Jan 2013)
So don't buy an iPhail, that's easy. Couldn't tell you why anyone over the age of 10 would want one anyway.
20. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6741; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
This will help T-Mobile boost its sales & more profits.
23. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Yeap, good for them! Also there priceplans are cheap and very good value™
26. bigkid76 (Posts: 2; Member since: 27 Mar 2013)
I thought I was gonna see a discussion about iPhone being on tmobile.
33. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8924; Member since: 14 May 2012)
There was, on the article that stated T-Mobile officially announced the iPhone.