T-Mobile could sell 3.4 million iPhones this year
4. Trex95 (Posts: 571; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)
Really disappointed after i saw the screen comparison the most GREENISH screen iv'e ever seen.
28. opensourceftw (banned) (Posts: 148; Member since: 01 Jan 2013)
So don't buy an iPhail, that's easy. Couldn't tell you why anyone over the age of 10 would want one anyway.
20. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6737; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
This will help T-Mobile boost its sales & more profits.
23. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Yeap, good for them! Also there priceplans are cheap and very good value™
26. bigkid76 (Posts: 2; Member since: 27 Mar 2013)
I thought I was gonna see a discussion about iPhone being on tmobile.
33. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8922; Member since: 14 May 2012)
There was, on the article that stated T-Mobile officially announced the iPhone.