T-Mobile brings back instant access to a customer support rep after listening to feedback
0. phoneArena posted on 12 Aug 2011, 12:10
Thankfully though, they’ve read the feedback regarding the issue and they've recently brought it back! Needless to say, it’s undoubtedly nice to see that Big Magenta is clearly listening to its customers, but it’s rather baffling...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. box (unregistered) posted on 12 Aug 2011, 12:12 1
Yay for that.
...side note: why the heck is the iphone5 listed as a related phone in this article?!
5. Because (unregistered) posted on 12 Aug 2011, 14:03 2
IPhone is kewl, bro... all the hip kids are listing it as related articles. Hell, I have it as a reference on my resume.
3. WirelessCon posted on 12 Aug 2011, 12:57 2
How did they listen to feedback if there was no one there to listen?
4. remixfa posted on 12 Aug 2011, 13:20 2
because its all ive heard about from customers since they changed it. They turned the automated system into a nightmare. I tried calling once on the customer line just to see how bad it is.. never again.. lol. Glad they fixed it.
6. biscutbob posted on 12 Aug 2011, 15:37 0
Every call center should have this I hate the robots more than anything.
7. someguy (unregistered) posted on 13 Aug 2011, 00:07 0
I had to call and it was horrible. If you didn't go through the hurdles it actual said Since I can't determine your reason for calling I'm disconnecting the call. then it hung up. the only way I could actually talk to someone was just say tech support, then as soon as they picked up I said transfer me to customer service.