T-Mobile asks if you've been naughty or nice; win a Samsung GALAXY Note II and a year of service
0. phoneArena 07 Dec 2012, 09:43 posted on
Even Carly gets into the act as T-Mobile wants to know if you've been naughty or nice with the carrier's latest promotion; simply answer four quick questions (there are no wrong answers) and enter your personal information to try to win a Samsung GALAXY Note II and a year's worth of service...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I'm nice i know (lol) but i can't enter since i'm not from America...too bad! :(
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
But nevertheless, all the best to you peeps out there...
May the force be with you :)
10. metalpoet (unregistered)
4. roscuthiii (Posts: 1658; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Can I just get a video of Carly telling me I've been naughty?
9. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
hahaha....now that would be..... "nice" ;)
5. sats.mine2k4 (banned) (Posts: 208; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
With that t-mobile chick... i wanna be naughty...
6. Bernoulli (Posts: 1334; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Lol that's still not as funny as the training we do at t-mobile, where we supposedly guide Carly to LTE HSPA+ lol
7. hfielding (Posts: 3; Member since: 24 Dec 2011)
I've been nice to T-Mobile, but unfortunately, they have not been nice to me, NO 3G or 4G anywhere in sight. UGHHHHH
11. aluva99 (Posts: 13; Member since: 08 Aug 2011)
I'm both so I think I deserve to win for being honest! lol