T-Mobile announces that it will carry the BlackBerry Q10
0. phoneArena 24 Apr 2013, 12:53 posted on
T-Mobile has announced that it will offer the QWERTY equipped BlackBerry Q10 and business customers will be able to register for the device starting April 29th; while not a commitment to buy the phone, by registering with T-Mobile and providing an email address, the carrier can alert businesses when it is ready to take pre-orders for the device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. chocolaking (Posts: 494; Member since: 22 May 2012)
Great news to hear that!! Q10 and Z10 may bring back some customer to RIM..
2. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Nobody is gonna buy it, overpriced piece of junk
3. StreetNerd (Posts: 802; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
theres no single BB article where i dont see u bashing...
just stick to your lagdroid plz...
6. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Youre just a bad troll. How u know no one wont buy it. Lot BB Fans wants a qwerty phone.
7. StreetNerd (Posts: 802; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
Remember you are talking to NIKOLAS.OLIVER.....where common sense and intelligence are never used in the same sentence with him.
12. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
you're right. LET'S JUST ALL IGNORE people like him. He's probably just a teen.
19. donfem (Posts: 592; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Highest compliment that can ever be paid to an ignorant troll
13. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
who is the good troll then ?
15. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Nikolas Oliver is a great person. He sees the failure in Blackberry as I do and all of you fools don't
21. StreetNerd (Posts: 802; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
ok.... but theres no reason to bash every BB article?
plz read what i post before u bark -_-" fool
16. donfem (Posts: 592; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
An example of the highest level of ignorance publicly exhibited
4. at_newsolavei (Posts: 10; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
great now i can buy that phone outright and take it to solavei my49monthly.com/
5. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
T mobile doing hell of a job getting newer more phones
10. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
It's too bad T-Mobile isn't carrying the 64GB version of the One tho...
11. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
That be nice. hey i may try too buy myself a Q10 on AT&T version. always good too have options. even though i don't have T-Mobile
8. evarod48 (Posts: 152; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
I can't wait to buy this over the s4 and One!
-Said no one ever
9. bigbmc26 (Posts: 43; Member since: 10 May 2012)
I may. I already have the Z10. If they carry the white one, I'll probably get it later this year. So I guess that proves your silly, bashing comment wrong.
17. donfem (Posts: 592; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Noone is asking you which phone you are interested in buying.Noone cares to know. That is why there is something called "choice"
14. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Wow one of the worst phones (junk) and one of the worst carriers for service carrying the phone. You both are going to eventually fail!
18. donfem (Posts: 592; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Ignorance, my friend is bane of a society whose citizenry "appears" to be educated
25. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
First of all ignorance is buying a blackberry when there are much superior phones out there to that garbage. And I would never buy a phone on Terrible Mobile worst network around.
22. StreetNerd (Posts: 802; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
mehhh im not gonna buy it from tmo.... it will have a branding -_-'
think ima fetch one from the grey market