T-Mobile and Orange in the UK to be fully rebranded to EE by the end of the month
0. phoneArena 14 Oct 2012, 17:03 posted on
EE has been well underway training 12,000 staff and other partners about the brand and the vision being sought with the new look...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. baldilocks (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Dec 2008)
Not a very catchy brand name. Logo is even less inspiring.
2. -box- (Posts: 3571; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Agreed, name and logo a bit odd, but concept and color scheme are nice enough. Could use that in the U.S.
6. baldilocks (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Dec 2008)
They can't be called Everything Everywhere when they are in so few places and offer so few choices.
7. Sparhawk (Posts: 75; Member since: 10 Mar 2012)
Maybe they are going as "EE!" like the high-pitched squeal people make when they see a mouse. Maybe they are saying to scream and run away.
3. bamzitzrbd63 (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
T-Mobile USA And Metro PCS New Name In The USA Will Be The Same But It Will Be EEUSA
5. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 487; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
"EEUSA" sounds like something Jar-Jar Binks would say