T-Mobile and AT&T file for spectrum swap
0. phoneArena 10 Oct 2012, 12:57 posted on
The FCC announced on Tuesday that AT&T and T-Mobile are swapping PCS spectrum (1900MHz) and one AWS (1700MHz) license as both carriers are exchanging equal amount of spectrum in 35 markets; AT&T will gain spectrum in 12 markets while T-Mobile will pick up some more spectrum in 8 markets...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9071; Member since: 14 May 2012)
FIRST! Lol jk.
The intro gave me a little chuckle.
Sidenote: Alan, you forgot a period on the last sentence in the first paragraph.
2. gregoryyy3 (unregistered)
No he didn't you clown
6. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9071; Member since: 14 May 2012)
He did at the time of my post you clown.
Also on a side note, 6 people don't understand sarcasm. Oh well.
3. tigermcm (Posts: 776; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
wait a sec some help me out here. tmo and att are switching spectrum and tmo is trying to get metro........how would that work?
4. rsiders (Posts: 335; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Hey whatever works. I'm noticing 4g connectivity in certain parts of Baltimore already for my unlocked HTC Titan. Good news for T-Mobile customers.
5. mhiharis (Posts: 14; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Is it possible to use AT&T unlocked phone on Tmobile network then?
7. johnny9000 (Posts: 46; Member since: 10 Sep 2011)
Yes, although you won't get 4G service in many areas with Tmobile that you would with AT&T, but it's growing.