T-Mobile and AT&T file for spectrum swap
In 35 markets, equal amounts of spectrum will be swapped while AT&T will be adding to its holdings in 12 markets. T-Mobile will gain 5 to 10MHz of spectrum in 8 markets and another 10MHz in Spokane, Washington. Recently, the FCC announced that it will auction off another 300MHz in spectrum by 2015. T-Mobile will be in the bidding to pick up some of the AWS spectrum that is up for grabs.
1. PapaSmurf posted on 10 Oct 2012, 13:03 0 8
FIRST! Lol jk.
The intro gave me a little chuckle.
Sidenote: Alan, you forgot a period on the last sentence in the first paragraph.
6. PapaSmurf posted on 10 Oct 2012, 20:54 0 1
He did at the time of my post you clown.
Also on a side note, 6 people don't understand sarcasm. Oh well.
9. Hlorri posted on 11 Oct 2012, 18:19 1 0
3. tigermcm posted on 10 Oct 2012, 16:56 0 0
wait a sec some help me out here. tmo and att are switching spectrum and tmo is trying to get metro........how would that work?
4. rsiders posted on 10 Oct 2012, 18:18 1 0
Hey whatever works. I'm noticing 4g connectivity in certain parts of Baltimore already for my unlocked HTC Titan. Good news for T-Mobile customers.
5. mhiharis posted on 10 Oct 2012, 19:35 0 0
Is it possible to use AT&T unlocked phone on Tmobile network then?
7. johnny9000 posted on 10 Oct 2012, 23:41 0 0
Yes, although you won't get 4G service in many areas with Tmobile that you would with AT&T, but it's growing.