T-Mobile aims to appease angry Motorola CLIQ XT owners
0. phoneArena 09 Feb 2011, 11:46 posted on
With the Motorola CLIQ XT frozen forever at Android 1.5, T-Mobile is working out something to offer owners of the handset, a group undoubtedly upset at Motorola's recent decision not to upgrade the phone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
wow, T-Mo sure is looking out for you guys.
2. DJLegacy2k5 (Posts: 212; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
So Moto, Samsung, and the carriers are all BS'ing about Android Updates...Lots of unhappy people...Not cool...
3. shannbholla (unregistered)
T-mobile should stop spending on fancy commercials and more on their network and phone issues.
5. Jeromeo (Posts: 135; Member since: 11 Jan 2010)
I have T-Mobile and I agree. No silly advertisement would not make me want an amazing iPhone, EVO, DroidX, or Atrix, but an ugly G2 or cheap looking MyTouch instead.
T-Mobile, sign carrier agreements for more HIGH END phones like the LG Optimus 2X/Optimus 3D or the HTC Pyramid *ASAP*!!!
7. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
the hype for those phones you mentioned will help get them the latest version of the OS thanks in part to their "silly advertisements".
6. BaiGanyo (Posts: 308; Member since: 07 Feb 2011)
Looking forward, is this just going to become a constant nightmare for customers? As more and more Android phones come out on the carriers, is carrier and manufacturer support for some phones just not going to exist?
8. pocket (unregistered)
Stock android all the way
9. btbotimtim (Posts: 153; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
update my behold, too.
i don't want to be stuck on 1.6
i want 2.1 at least.
10. c.holla (unregistered)
thats why i said to hell with tmobile (but i might get that new sidekick, cause its part of my growing up) and went back to att and the wonderful iphone