T-Mobile “aggressively” working on resolving G2 battery issues; feedback greatly appreciated
0. phoneArena 05 Aug 2011, 08:37 posted on
As we told you about a week ago, an increasing number of T-Mobile G2 smartphones are affected by power management problems. Reportedly, some unlucky G2 owners are witnessing...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. NeXoS (Posts: 286; Member since: 03 May 2011)
They should let customer who want to, return their phones and trade in for something else, like the HTC Sensation or Samsung Galaxy S II.
Maybe customer can pay $25-$50 to do this.
2. NeXoS (Posts: 286; Member since: 03 May 2011)
The amount should be high enough to prevent abuse and low enough to help those who are really affected by this issue.
$50 seems like a good threshold.
3. joseg81 (Posts: 183; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
it sure would be nice if they did this, i love my G2, but they screwed us over when they discontinued it so soon and now this problem.
4. matistight (Posts: 303; Member since: 13 May 2009)
Turning off your data obviously help the battery...