T-Mobile adds new Value plans tailored for small businesses
T-Mobile's new business Value plans can be used either with a newly-purchased cellphone or with a device that you already own. Businesses subscribers who wish to take advantage of the offerings can add up to 99 lines to the same subscription while paying the same monthly rate for every one of them.
Here is what T-Mobile's new Value plans look like broken down into numbers:
- Small Business Unlimited Value – Premium: you get unlimited minutes, texting and data, the first 5 gigs of which is at full speed. The plan costs $45 every month.
- Small Business Unlimited Value – Talk + Text: same as the above, but without any data included. This plan is priced at $35 per month.
- Small Business 1000 Minute Value – Premium: the plan provides unlimited texts and data, 5 gigabytes at full speed, and has 1000 minutes included. Its price is $40 monthly.
- Small Business 1000 Minute Value – Talk + Text: 1000 minutes included, unlimited texting, but without any data allowance. This plan is the cheapest one of the four and is priced at $25 per month.
All four plans require a 2-year commitment and have no activation fees.
source: T-Mobile via IntoMobile
2. remixfa (Posts: 13930; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
its an incredible deal. The only thing the article forgot to mention, is that on the value plans the phones are full retail but paid off over time if u buy them in store... much like the Even More Plus plans it replaces. Even with a phone being paid over time (say the sensation) its still cheap because a phone like the sensation would only add $15 a month to the bill until its paid off. So for 10 bux more than metro you get a real national carrier and one of the top phones out right now. Beat that.
3. alvinspeakstoo (Posts: 11; Member since: 11 Jul 2011)
can we use it even though we're not small business?