T-Mobile adds 1 million new customers in Q3
0. phoneArena 05 Nov 2013, 08:42 posted on
T-Mobile's innovations paid off with 1 million new customers added to its rolls during the third quarter; that continues the trend seen in the previous quarter when it added 678,000 new subscribers to its T-Mobile and MetroPCS brands. CEO John Legere, who has been a breath of fresh air in the industry with his brash attitude and actions, said during a conference call on Tuesday that T-Mobile alone had added more new phone customers than the rest of the industry combined...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Sounds like a bunch of former Sprint customers moved to T-Mo.
2. alpinejason (Posts: 262; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
probably so amongst other carriers as well.at&t & verizon
3. Gemmol (Posts: 730; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
since att and verizon customers grew it must mean sprint loss a few or some other company
5. danwatson (Posts: 117; Member since: 03 Jan 2012)
I wish T-Mobile had better service in my area. Sprint (who I have now) sucks so much that I am moving to Verizon but would much rather move to T-Mobile. Please T-Mobile, work really freaking hard to deliver a killer LTE network so I can join when my stupid Verizon contract runs out.
15. archangel9 (Posts: 233; Member since: 07 Feb 2010)
I know that area and it does have LTE there and even if you don't get it,you still fall back on HSPA+42 which is just as speedy.Most of Florida have TMo's 4G LTE
7. joseram695 (Posts: 79; Member since: 28 May 2012)
Go T-Mobile! I live in the metro Detroit area and have great service and my LTE is great I'm usually able to clock 30-35mb down and 20-30 mb upload.
8. _PHug_ (Posts: 432; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
I'm moving to T-mobile in 3 - 5 days when my LG G2 arrives in the mail.