T-Mobile USA adds a new short series to its ad campaign
0. phoneArena posted on 23 Oct 2012, 14:29
T-Mobile TV ads usually mean “the T-Mobile girl” in a pink dress. Carly Foulkes remains as a part of that image...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. techytechtech (banned) posted on 23 Oct 2012, 14:55 2
wow. reminds me of revenge of the nerds
you go brother you hit that booty day and night without limits.
2. JunitoNH posted on 23 Oct 2012, 15:04 0
Nah.....I rather watch Carly's bony body. Galaxy S3 (T-Mobile) commercials, try as they may, can't get away from Apple.
4. richardyarrell2011 (banned) posted on 23 Oct 2012, 16:08 2
Nice little commercial I must say. I thought Mr. Pirillo was a apple iphone head guess I was wrong...Tmobile is BOSS anyway's....
5. JunitoNH posted on 24 Oct 2012, 16:14 0
You might be right. Didn't you notice the computers he was using? Gues if they are paying him or it advances his agenda, he'll sell anything.