T-Mobile USA adds a new short series to its ad campaign
0. phoneArena 23 Oct 2012, 14:29 posted on
T-Mobile TV ads usually mean “the T-Mobile girl” in a pink dress. Carly Foulkes remains as a part of that image...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. techytechtech (banned) (Posts: 33; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
wow. reminds me of revenge of the nerds
you go brother you hit that booty day and night without limits.
2. JunitoNH (Posts: 1798; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Nah.....I rather watch Carly's bony body. Galaxy S3 (T-Mobile) commercials, try as they may, can't get away from Apple.
4. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
Nice little commercial I must say. I thought Mr. Pirillo was a apple iphone head guess I was wrong...Tmobile is BOSS anyway's....
5. JunitoNH (Posts: 1798; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
You might be right. Didn't you notice the computers he was using? Gues if they are paying him or it advances his agenda, he'll sell anything.