T-Mobile USA Marketing Chief Cole Brodman to step down
0. phoneArena 01 May 2012, 15:07 posted on
T-Mobile has confirmed that, at the end of the month, T-Mobile USA Marketing Chief Cole Brodman will leave the company. Broadman has been with the company for almost 17 years and has held his current position for just short of 2 years...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Dutch1 (Posts: 19; Member since: 23 Mar 2012)
HE HAS NO DIRECTION FOR THE COMPANY!
MAYBE NOW T-MOBILE'S EMPLOYEE MORAL, PHONES PURCHASES AND ACTIVATIONS WILL INCREASE.
JUST ANOTHER EXECUTIVE SITTING IN A CHAIR SUCKING A SALARY AWAY FROM A COMPANY AND NOT SHOWING ANY RESULTS.
4. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
I wonder what this idiot's golden parachute looks like. Probably big enough so that his descendants won't have to do a day's work twenty generations into the future.
5. JGuinan007 (Posts: 671; Member since: 19 May 2011)
When is Apple, Comcast, or Google going to buy T-Mobile and turn that sorry company around?
6. solidsnakeduds013 (Posts: 218; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
Hopefully someone with sense can come in and turn T-Mobile for the better
7. oister85 (Posts: 467; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
If I was a ceo of t-mobil I would change the color logo (pink)