T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II Hands-on
0. phoneArena posted on 31 Aug 2011, 01:43
T-Mobile’s version of the Samsung Galaxy S II didn’t want to play along with the other two smartphones unveiled at Samsung’s press event. Instead, the handset was simply placed under glass for us to look with our eyes only...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. iblackdroid posted on 31 Aug 2011, 02:37 0 2
I like sprints the most... then this :P i dont like the att version
3. Tim Stapleton (unregistered) posted on 31 Aug 2011, 03:11 2 0
A phone in a glass case? WORST HANDS-ON EVA.
4. soelex (unregistered) posted on 31 Aug 2011, 04:40 0 1
Knowing T-mobile's record of acquiring crippled phones, I suspect that Samsung is too embarassed to let anyone touch a handicapped mobile during their press event.
5. soelex (unregistered) posted on 31 Aug 2011, 04:42 0 0
Knowing T-Mobile's record of acquiring crippled phones, I suspect that Samsung is too embarassed to let anyone touch a handicapped mobile during their press event.
6. remixfa posted on 31 Aug 2011, 07:00 1 0
so if Tmos phones are crippled, what are everyone elses? Tmo has the LEAST crippled and bloated android phones in america from a major carrier. Wow. Why do u think android started on tmobile and the nexus brand's home is on Tmobile. They dont make crazy demands like VZW and others do.
8. BenCjamin posted on 31 Aug 2011, 10:03 0 0
Well, apparently they do considering that this is the only phone at the event without a release date!
10. k1ng617 posted on 31 Aug 2011, 13:18 0 0
Could it be that they included it with a TI processor instead? Not sure why there were reports about Sammy putting TI's in their recent cell phones e.g. the Nexus Prime etc.
11. WakaFlakaD posted on 31 Aug 2011, 14:14 0 1
Looks like a brick.... Come on man, why can't we all get the same galay s2 just like the unlocked version? So bland....will get the iPhone 5 IF it comes out on T-mobile.
13. djoscar (unregistered) posted on 26 Sep 2011, 18:46 0 0
That thing is huge! not good at all.....I'll stick with the iphone5 with a 4in screen size
14. AHAAH (unregistered) posted on 05 Oct 2011, 11:39 0 0
I just died laughing at your ass. Iphone 5 LMFAO