T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note release date might be August 8th
0. phoneArena 02 Jul 2012, 08:00 posted on
Samsung Galaxy Note with its huge 5.3-inch screen seems less of an abnormality nowadays with larger screens quickly becoming the mainstream…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tlsmithsr (Posts: 76; Member since: 28 Sep 2010)
So i'm guessing the Note II will come to T-mobile in Feb of 2013
12. Pazuzu6 (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Jul 2012)
lol! fail comment. Let me guess.... you read some new article about lolapple trying to sue Samsung? how about you do some research....
4. k1ng617 (Posts: 217; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
Really? By then what's the point? The phone would have been out nearly 9 months, and if rumors are correct the second gen Note will be out within another month or two.
5. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5427; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
that is wayyyyy too late. this bad boy might go the way of the Skyrocket HD if Samsung has their way.
6. quesoesgrande (Posts: 192; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
I thought I saw a LONG while back that the mobile version would come with ics pre installed and screen shots to prove it
Also, could this be a galaxy note 2? It does look just like the current note but it makes no sense for samsung to launch an out dated device?
8. PapaSmurf (Posts: 4205; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Getting the SGS3 when I get my next pay check. Sorry T-Mobile, you took too long.
9. JGuinan007 (Posts: 564; Member since: 19 May 2011)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want the ICS source!!!!!!
10. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5427; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
the update will probably come before this.
11. Kaldrooby (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
Kal Drooby July 26, 2012 at 12:17 am
Samsung Note for T-Mobile USA will be released Aug 8, 2012. However I would wait for Samsung Note 2 as it is a far superior improved Note with carrying the LTE technology as well as the quad chip and better camera resolution, Is it worth the wait ? It all depends how fast you want the speed for the internet. Finally T-Mobile is catching up !!!! The Samsung Note 2, theGalaxy SIII and hopefully the iphone 5 will give T-Mobile the lead in phones and rates and should leap to 1st place. Go T-Mobile. Its about time !!!