T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note leaks out, looks ready for launch
0. phoneArena 25 Apr 2012, 04:29 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy Note has turned out to be a success for Samsung despite its experimental, 5.3-inch gargantuan display, and now the device seems ready to make…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. GeekMovement (Posts: 2156; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Amazing phone. I would have totally gotten it had it come to Sprint too.
3. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
Chinese phone maker Oppo teases 6.65mm-thick smartphone, about to steal 'world's thinnest' title from Huawei is Chinese too.
4. JGuinan007 (Posts: 683; Member since: 19 May 2011)
So this is what the May 3rd Unpacked event is all about.
5. TrainFromUkraine (Posts: 65; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
So, T-Mobile version will ship with ICS while my international Note still has to make do with Gingerbread? Thanks, Samsung!
6. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
In my opinion i probably won't get this device due to the impending release of the sgs3 but if it wasn't about to be announced then i would if this thing had the exynos
8. k1ng617 (Posts: 264; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
I wish they cram an Exynos in there I would bite from my international model, because I hate ATT
9. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Now... if only T-Mo would get to release the phones the same time every else does.
10. Wildmanfan (Posts: 238; Member since: 15 Jul 2010)
While I congratulate T-Mobile and it's customers, I have to say:
DAMN YOU VERIZON! DAMN YOU TO HELL! YOU SONS A BITCHES!
11. Whateverman (Posts: 3262; Member since: 17 May 2009)
I love VZW and normally I would defend them in situations like this...but since we're talking about the Note, I have to agree. What the f*ck do we have to do to get VZW to see that we want this damn phone? I have NEVER been envious of any AT&T customer until the Note came out, and it's making me think, "How bad could AT&T service really be?"
12. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
me too. i am getting ready to switch...
16. Wildmanfan (Posts: 238; Member since: 15 Jul 2010)
Whateverman, honestly, I am a customer of VZW since 2002. I like the service because I believe it's the best but in this case, I'm so angry that every carrier was negotiating with Samsung to carry it. Verizon is the only one that has kept silent. WTF? I heard there is a petition out in change.org to get the Note to come to VZW. I signed it and originally, I read the goal was 5000 signatures after a month or so, I saw that now the goal is 10,000 signatures. WTF? Just send out the petition already.
I have already stated that I am going to give VZW till years end to get their act together and get the Note. My contract ends October so I will give it till end of December. If I hear of nothing, I'm going to AT&T.
For the record though, if Verizon came out with an announcement that they are going to get the Note 2 or something like that, then I'll stay but they are getting on my last nerves. Seriously.
18. Wildmanfan (Posts: 238; Member since: 15 Jul 2010)
This is a post that goes out to Bruindog.
13. bruindog (Posts: 32; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Man with my luck Verizon won't even get the Galaxy S3. Good thing my good ol Droid X is still kicking lol
17. Wildmanfan (Posts: 238; Member since: 15 Jul 2010)
Brother, I'm on the Samsung Fascinate and trust me, Verizon is notorious for not getting a great upcoming phone like the S3. I am praying for the Note and the S3 to come to VZW. If both came to VZW in an ideal world, man, it would rule the world!
20. bruindog (Posts: 32; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
The funny thing is that even without the note, Big Red still rules them all. However I'm praying that they don't pass on the S3 and say that the Droid Fighter or the Maxx HD or w.e it is called is their new big phone. I'll be greatly disappointed.
14. Leon101 (Posts: 90; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
OMG my NEXT phone !!!!!!! WHOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!
15. Chronos (Posts: 258; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
The Galaxy Note is a great addition to the average T-Mobile lineup. Now, hopefully T-Mobile is a carrier for the next Nexus device.
19. Wildmanfan (Posts: 238; Member since: 15 Jul 2010)
It is a great day to rejoice if your with T-Mobile but for us Verizon customers, it's a sad day because our company is the only company that is too stupid to talk to Samsung about this phone.
21. alucio545 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
Omg my contract with T- Mobile ends soon!! When I saw this phone I fell in love!! I have to get my hands on it as soon as it comes to the T-mobile store!!:)