T-Mobile HTC One update results in loss of camera feature, fix is coming
0. phoneArena 23 Jul 2013, 21:31 posted on
The T-Mobile version of the HTC One recently received an update that left the camera without the HDR mode; the setting is still there for capturing video, but has disappeared when it comes to using the still camera. Some were wondering if the Taiwan based manufacturer had decided to pull the High Dynamic Range feature for some reason...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Fuego84 (Posts: 306; Member since: 13 May 2012)
Dang I was just in going to buy one tomorrow on t-mobile. Wait is this HDR something that is on by default or an option to turn on? If it's an option to turn on then I might not really mind it's not there as I usually don't mess with the camera options except for resolution size.
2. DigitalJedi_X2 (banned) (Posts: 346; Member since: 30 Jan 2012)
It's just an option to turn on.
3. Cha7520 (Posts: 221; Member since: 31 Oct 2010)
I never use it on my HTC one...makes pictures way too bright.
4. sprockkets (Posts: 1554; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
You use it when you are say, looking at the sky but want the ground also to not be washed out.
5. flynfree (Posts: 374; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
Doubt to download and install the update to my hTc one, wait for the fix.
6. mi55u (unregistered)
camera feature or not HTC still sucks on camera anyway, why border?
7. jckceric (Posts: 11; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
Yeah, I don't understand why countries need borders either.
8. flynfree (Posts: 374; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
I've already updated, missing the hdr feature, it's ok, I'm not using that much. Still 4.1.2 jb.
10. Taters (Posts: 4272; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Man, HTC is worse than I even thought. They can't even make a proper software update without immediately releasing a fix.
Will they ever get anything right on the first try?