T-Mobile HTC One to get Android 4.3 next week
0. phoneArena 12 Oct 2013, 11:23 posted on
If you are a T-Mobile customer sporting the HTC One, we have some great news that will have you looking forward to next week; a tweet sent out by HTC America president Jason Mackenzie says that the T-Mobile HTC One is "on track" to receive the update by the middle of next week. The executive does temper the message a bit by bringing up the possibility that there could be a last second issue that changes the timing of the rollout...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. davenycept (Posts: 173; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Take that Verizon.. Now it's time for the S4 to get it
2. THE.DARK.KNIGHT (banned) (Posts: 269; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
Impatiently waiting for my GS3 to get updated to 4.3.....
4. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8300; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Here you go.
3. amats69 (Posts: 1051; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
HTC really doing good on updating their flagship now.i hope they maintain this.. good job htc!
5. Epicness1o1 (Posts: 208; Member since: 30 May 2013)
They should update there previous phones like Sensation,Desire S not just these
6. wrm2013 (Posts: 172; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
How much ram will eat and how much will my phone lag after? You babies who constantly whine about getting updates fail to mention these problems with a update.
10. JadeMoon (Posts: 28; Member since: 12 Aug 2012)
You are correct. My BFF got her Sprint update a couple of weeks ago and she has reported a few issues. IMO the benefits outweigh the issues though.
8. jonartpop (Posts: 155; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
HTC is doing a really good job. only for HTC One. but I'm so happy for HTC One users.
11. JadeMoon (Posts: 28; Member since: 12 Aug 2012)
I still have not gotten mine!!! What is going on!!!