T-Mobile HTC Amaze 4G caught like a deer in headlights
0. phoneArena posted on 25 Sep 2011, 13:37
Rumored to have an October 26th launch date, the HTC Amaze 4G was photographed on the way to T-Mobile where it will display its 4.3 inch qHD screen and its powerful dual-core 1.5GHz processor; formerly called the HTC Ruby, this handset has the specs to amaze you...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ledbetterp3 posted on 25 Sep 2011, 13:41 0 0
In the snapshot of the phone, it doesn't look like it has htc sense 3.5...
12. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 25 Sep 2011, 19:57 1 0
Miz I was wondering where you were! Good to see you got ungrounded!!!!
4. joseg81 posted on 25 Sep 2011, 13:55 0 0
something about the top of the screen, the notification bar, and the way it looks in the blurry pic make it look altered...but i could be wrong. who knows.
2. Thump3rDX17 posted on 25 Sep 2011, 13:49 2 0
well it doesn't have mySense but it does share some hardware similarities with the myTouch 4G. if they have decided to move away from mySense then maybe this will be a myTouch X? that seems to be what manufacturers name that exceptionally large phone in a series, the Droid X/Milestone X and the G2x for example.
5. Whateverman posted on 25 Sep 2011, 14:38 1 0
Verizon, are you guys seeing this? I love my Droid, but it would be nice to have something like this to come to VZW.
7. zach44 posted on 25 Sep 2011, 16:28 2 0
It's called the vigor except that has a 720 screen and beats
13. Whateverman posted on 25 Sep 2011, 22:37 0 0
Yeah, the Vigor is close. But I really want that 4.5" screen.
6. your (unregistered) posted on 25 Sep 2011, 15:26 0 2
who the f**k are naming these phones? AMAZE? really? -____-
8. sometmorep (unregistered) posted on 25 Sep 2011, 17:21 0 2
love the specs on this handset but honestly i wouldnt even begin to imagine how horrible the battery life will be for this phone
9. readingthissh1t posted on 25 Sep 2011, 19:04 0 0
vigor and amaze, ill hold until march for another beastly phone. htc built, some version of sense, 720p screen, lte, beats audio, quad-core and hopefully running ics or at least promised an update within a month of its release
14. sprintsucks (unregistered) posted on 26 Sep 2011, 00:32 0 0
Where's SPRINT's version? ALL THREE OTHERS, ATT, VERIZON, ATT, have phones within the next month that blow the galaxy s2 out of the water, EXCEPT SPRINT??
15. Thump3rDX17 posted on 26 Sep 2011, 12:56 0 0
they came out with all of their super phones too early. that's what all the Sprint fan boys get for talking s**t.