T-Mobile Galaxy S Blaze 4G Hands-on Review
0. phoneArena 28 Feb 2012, 10:53 posted on
Yet another Samsung Android smartphone showcased at MWC 2012, the T-Mobile Galaxy S Blaze 4G is, obviously, destined to join the ranks of T-Mobile's portfolio of products in the US...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
if this is low budget i need to upgrade lol.
16. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 467; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
I agree, this is like last year's mid-range.. So it should be a low-mid range phone
4. ENIGMA (Posts: 81; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
5. ENIGMA (Posts: 81; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
17. Jimstar (Posts: 259; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
the AT&T Galaxy SII was exactly like the International version with the exception of the button arrangement. It even lacks LTE just like the international version :p.
6. tward291 (Posts: 559; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
Why the fck is it being released with GB i mean fck me push out fcking ics with new phones its fcking feb.28 bitches.
7. remixfa (Posts: 14226; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
i love how uninspiring this preview is. seriously, its the skyrocket/hercules in a slightly smaller package with a slightly smaller camera. Add 0.5 inches and and extra 3mpx and you are excited as all heck.
Honestly 95% of regular customers dont give a darn about the resolution. The super amoled screen is more than enough eye candy to make up for it. If anyone really gave a darn, then the SGS2 wouldnt have sold half as much.
So basically, the new midrange is an S3 @1.5ghz. Amazing how 2 months ago that was the "high range" lolol.
18. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3043; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
I would be marking out if this was one of their prepaid phones.
9. Leon101 (Posts: 90; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
You know, this phone actually looks kinda like an exbibit 11 but i'll just wait for the HTC ONE S or for the Iphone 5 since its suppose ably gonna come to tmobile also but i'll beleive it when i see it -__-!!!
10. Artex (Posts: 7; Member since: 29 Jan 2012)
nothing special... waiting for Samsung Galaxy S 3
11. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
A smart phone is not a budget phone. You have to pay data service and payments add up.
12. tlsmithsr (Posts: 81; Member since: 28 Sep 2010)
LMAO this is like the Galaxy nexus minus ICS and 4.6 inches.. everything else is the same, well the Galaxy nexus has a 1.2ghz cortex a-9 and this one has 1.5ghz and S3.. my prediction this phone will get ICS 4th quarter of this year and will not upgrade pass that. side note... this is not a low budget phone.. $50 more and u can have the Galaxy S3
13. remixfa (Posts: 14226; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
lol, no its identical to the american SGS2/skyrocket/hercules Everything is exactly the same but with the smaller camera and slightly smaller screen. :)
15. torr310 (Posts: 494; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
The current best android phone for T-Moblie's lineup is still Samsung Galaxy S2, which is announced in August, 2011. Please bring some surprise!
19. rhinoceros (Posts: 33; Member since: 01 Mar 2012)
for the price point this is an excellent device... same specs as S2 including data speeds but less of a camera and screen size... will sell big time