T-Mobile Galaxy S Blaze 4G Hands-on Review
0. phoneArena posted on 28 Feb 2012, 10:53
Yet another Samsung Android smartphone showcased at MWC 2012, the T-Mobile Galaxy S Blaze 4G is, obviously, destined to join the ranks of T-Mobile's portfolio of products in the US...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
16. ledbetterp3 posted on 28 Feb 2012, 18:17 0
I agree, this is like last year's mid-range.. So it should be a low-mid range phone
4. ENIGMA posted on 28 Feb 2012, 13:02 1
5. ENIGMA posted on 28 Feb 2012, 13:04 0
17. Jimstar posted on 28 Feb 2012, 22:05 0
the AT&T Galaxy SII was exactly like the International version with the exception of the button arrangement. It even lacks LTE just like the international version :p.
6. tward291 posted on 28 Feb 2012, 13:33 2
Why the fck is it being released with GB i mean fck me push out fcking ics with new phones its fcking feb.28 bitches.
7. remixfa posted on 28 Feb 2012, 13:38 2
i love how uninspiring this preview is. seriously, its the skyrocket/hercules in a slightly smaller package with a slightly smaller camera. Add 0.5 inches and and extra 3mpx and you are excited as all heck.
Honestly 95% of regular customers dont give a darn about the resolution. The super amoled screen is more than enough eye candy to make up for it. If anyone really gave a darn, then the SGS2 wouldnt have sold half as much.
So basically, the new midrange is an S3 @1.5ghz. Amazing how 2 months ago that was the "high range" lolol.
18. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 29 Feb 2012, 02:56 0
I would be marking out if this was one of their prepaid phones.
9. Leon101 posted on 28 Feb 2012, 14:19 1
You know, this phone actually looks kinda like an exbibit 11 but i'll just wait for the HTC ONE S or for the Iphone 5 since its suppose ably gonna come to tmobile also but i'll beleive it when i see it -__-!!!
11. lubba posted on 28 Feb 2012, 14:34 1
A smart phone is not a budget phone. You have to pay data service and payments add up.
12. tlsmithsr posted on 28 Feb 2012, 14:53 1
LMAO this is like the Galaxy nexus minus ICS and 4.6 inches.. everything else is the same, well the Galaxy nexus has a 1.2ghz cortex a-9 and this one has 1.5ghz and S3.. my prediction this phone will get ICS 4th quarter of this year and will not upgrade pass that. side note... this is not a low budget phone.. $50 more and u can have the Galaxy S3
13. remixfa posted on 28 Feb 2012, 15:47 1
lol, no its identical to the american SGS2/skyrocket/hercules Everything is exactly the same but with the smaller camera and slightly smaller screen. :)
15. torr310 posted on 28 Feb 2012, 16:52 1
The current best android phone for T-Moblie's lineup is still Samsung Galaxy S2, which is announced in August, 2011. Please bring some surprise!
19. rhinoceros posted on 01 Mar 2012, 12:05 0
for the price point this is an excellent device... same specs as S2 including data speeds but less of a camera and screen size... will sell big time