T-Mobile Galaxy Note prices slashed to $179.99 on Wirefly
0. phoneArena 10 Aug 2012, 08:34 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy Note launches on T-Mobile nearly 10 months after the launch of the original international version of the phone…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1006; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
The Dell Streak was the first Phablet, but the Galaxy Note made Phablets revelant. Even at this price, its still too high for a new-renewing customer to purchase at a 2yr contracted price. Ive seen the AT&T variant of the Galaxy Note for $148.88 at Sams Club.
2. CivicSi89 (Posts: 348; Member since: 23 Jul 2011)
I was about to say the same bud. I still have my Dell Streak actually. It still gets questions. hahah.
3. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1006; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
lol. When I was working for AT&T, i had a co-worker that had the Streak. It wouldve been more popular if it was advertised more
4. quryous (banned) (Posts: 106; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
If ONLY the Galaxy Note 2 were this price. MAN, that thing would be so popular that they would have a hard time making enough of them.