T-Mobile G2x takes screenshots easily, without rooting the device
0. phoneArena posted on 23 Apr 2011, 22:22
For most Android phones to take a screenshot, the device needs to be rooted; the newly launched T-Mobile G2x does away with that requirement, offering a simple technique that will take screenshots using two fingers at the same time...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. BobbyTaba posted on 24 Apr 2011, 01:06 1
Thats just like the iphone. I wish my phone had that but they could of done power and menu or search and home buttons
5. protozeloz posted on 24 Apr 2011, 14:57 0
outn of all the buttons in the phone they had to choose the ones that may send them to a lawsuit..... nice
3. Mo (unregistered) posted on 24 Apr 2011, 07:58 0
I can do that with my Samsung Galaxy S, by pressing the home button while holding the back button.
4. skymitch89 posted on 24 Apr 2011, 09:14 1
People must be really messing around with their phones to be able to figure out things like this.
8. networkdood posted on 25 Apr 2011, 10:07 0
There are apps on the Market you can get for free, without rooting, that let you do screenshots - but a built in shortcut is always welcomed :p-)