T-Mobile G2x Unboxing
0. phoneArena posted on 15 Apr 2011, 15:01
Arriving unexpectedly, we’re utterly excited to say the least to check out the T-Mobile G2x – which so happens to be Tmo’s variant of the almighty LG Optimus 2x. In fact, we’re getting giddy just thinking about it primarily...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. remixfa posted on 15 Apr 2011, 16:08 0 0
we have the live demo units in store. This phone is a little monster. And the battery looks good as that screen has been on since like10am being played with and it still has a solid chunk of life left. Fast and buttery smooth. Great stuff. If i wasnt so set on a SGS2, This would earn my $$
2. los (unregistered) posted on 15 Apr 2011, 16:10 0 0
what happened to the microHDMI from the other videos?
3. AndroidTroll posted on 15 Apr 2011, 16:38 0 1
All unboxings should receive a quadrant benchmark score in the video! Oh well, better than unboxing it and not even turning it on lol.
4. remixfa posted on 15 Apr 2011, 17:02 0 0
quadrants on the store demo max around 2650. Its a little monster! It has an hdmi port at the top of the phone.
5. LG Girl (unregistered) posted on 15 Apr 2011, 17:12 1 0
I want to unbox that girl.
6. luis_lopez_351 posted on 15 Apr 2011, 19:54 1 1
This or the HTC Sensation??? Hmmm. Phonearena get with the comparisons :3
9. remixfa posted on 16 Apr 2011, 10:24 1 0
luis, that totally depends on what you want.
The g2x's tegra2 processor is slightly stronger than the dual core snapdragon in the HTC. It also has better battery life.
The biggest end user difference is going to be do you want "unaltered stock 2.3 gingerbread" or "htc sence 3.0". I havent played with the sensation (obviously), but i can tell you how good the G2X feels in the hand and how damn quick and smooth it is, thanks to that stock experience.
I think people that like to tinker with their phones are going to flock to the G2X, and people that want it all infront of them (like apple converts..lol) will go for the sensation.
10. tmob (unregistered) posted on 16 Apr 2011, 13:09 0 1
looks like someone ripped this dude off haha no headphones. what a fag
11. Ichigo (unregistered) posted on 16 Apr 2011, 16:53 1 0
What happened to headphones????
12. Andriodluvr (unregistered) posted on 17 Apr 2011, 17:11 0 0
th3 guy needs to learn how to shoot the camera, the whole video on the phone was blurry.
13. b123456 (unregistered) posted on 18 Apr 2011, 18:46 0 0
getting it on wed. switching from verizon, there just not coming out with the better phones on time. i like the dual core, hdmi plus tmobile has a nice plan right now.
14. cellphoneuser (unregistered) posted on 19 Apr 2011, 10:44 0 0
I'm leaving verizon too, this summer. Contract's been up since 3/20/2011, but I've seeing what phones are coming out on other carriers before I decide who to jump ship to. As it is, it's between Sprint and T Mobile. My eyes were on the two new HTC devices going to those carriers, but looking at this G2x I may jsut go to T Mo and choose between this and the Sensation. As mentioned above Verizon just isn't coming with innovative devices quickly enough.