T-Mobile G2 Gingerbread update is teased again by HTC
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Jun 2011, 08:42
A newsletter sent out yesterday shows that HTC continues to tease the Gingerbread update for the T-Mobile G2; the carrier's first 4G phone is expected to receive the OTA update soon and in addition to installing the new OS, a few enhancements will also be made to the device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jtech (unregistered) posted on 14 Jun 2011, 09:44 0 0
Finally!! So does that mean instead of showning the H it will show 3G and 4G?
2. Tmo-guy (unregistered) posted on 14 Jun 2011, 10:04 0 0
4. jokerwe (unregistered) posted on 14 Jun 2011, 12:47 0 0
Is the update still coming by the end of Q2?
5. remixfa posted on 15 Jun 2011, 14:32 0 0
easy way to get the update? get a warranty replacement.. they are coming with it installed. Ive confirmed it when my wife's got swapped last week. Huge battery life improvement with it as welll.
7. blbennett (unregistered) posted on 28 Jun 2011, 16:29 0 0
How did she go about that? Was it actually broken or did she just get it replaced?
6. AAJ (unregistered) posted on 26 Jun 2011, 12:18 0 0
SO is the update still coming in Q2? or is it now Q3?
8. woode (unregistered) posted on 16 Jul 2011, 10:57 0 0
Just got a replacement from tmobile. Still on 2.2
9. newyorksuzie (unregistered) posted on 20 Jul 2011, 08:38 0 0
Why put this phone to rest, I don't get it?! It's a wonderful phone, ok so it's a little thick but it's vanilla!! I just don't get it, I really don't. This phone is a developers dream, a well constructed cream puff if you ask me ( not that you did but I'm telling you anyway)..