T-Mobile G-Slate Unboxing
0. phoneArena posted on 21 Apr 2011, 13:10
One of those tablets vying for the piece of the pie early on is none other than the T-Mobile G-Slate – or simply known as the LG Optimus Pad overseas. Its arrival on T-Mobile’s lineup signals a revitalizing change of scenery from previously...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. oddmanout posted on 21 Apr 2011, 13:26 0 2
wouldve been better if they used glasses free 3d tech... I'm okay with carrying a tablet around but the glasses just ruin it for me. Not much of a break through product if you ask me.
3. Lucas777 posted on 21 Apr 2011, 20:24 0 2
exactly... its just a gimmick to make u pay for... 3d is basically a gimmick on phones anyways
5. fortherecord (unregistered) posted on 21 Apr 2011, 20:50 0 2
that technology will not be released on tablets until next year! as is any market and new products, they have to keep the customer wanting more even after releasing "the next best thing"
8. Jeremi (unregistered) posted on 25 Apr 2011, 04:29 0 0
Well guess what? Japan already has the first glassless 3D phone. So not much of "will not be released until next year" eh.
4. fortherecord (unregistered) posted on 21 Apr 2011, 20:48 0 1
THere is a second option for recording things in 3d without the glasses. You have to view it on a tv but you dont need to wear glasses 100% of the time which becomes a cool option for people who have the 3d tvs at home!