T-Mobile CEO happy with Windows Phone and vice versa
0. phoneArena 21 May 2012, 15:16 posted on
In an interview with the Seattle Times, T-Mobile CEO Philipp Humm said that the carrier is pleased with the way Windows Phone handsets are selling; the nation's fourth largest carrier has become the second largest seller of Windows Phone models in the States...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
T-Mobile needs the Lumia 900 but an improved version with excellent camera quality and amazing battery life just like how Nokia is known for. That'll help increase T-Mobile's sales, and Nokia's WP market share.
2. remixfa (Posts: 14253; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
i can go with that.
a flagship windows8 phone would help even further.
Or the quadcore SGS3 :)
5. Schmao (Posts: 302; Member since: 05 Jul 2009)
Yeah, I would really want to buy it, but the hardware coming up in the fall is expected to be dramatically different. Plus, we don't know if it will get updated to WP8
4. -box- (Posts: 3951; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Lumia 910 with a few camera enhancements (close-focus, some low light performance, zoom clarity) would be marvelous... then I could sell or trade my 900 for it
3. tward291 (Posts: 559; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
i have the lumia 710, and i want that 900. I hope nokia has some bad wp8 handsets lined up for tmobile.
6. JeffdaBeat (unregistered)
T-Mobile Girl + Motorcycle = Happy JeffdaBeat...
7. kabel (Posts: 46; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
If they (T-Mobile, Microsoft) are happy where Lumia 710 stands in the market, then why are they not updatig it? I do not think that Lumia 710 users are happy. It is the only post Mango Windows Phone that have not received any update ... Better make those users happy (with timely updates) ... they will disappear ...
8. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
i dont think it needs an update? there isnt a version past mango
9. kabel (Posts: 46; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
Oh, yes, there are some incremental bug/security releases that even HTC Radar got them ... Remember the famous bug that makes your keyboard disappear ... Some security related bugs ... So, these incremental updates are not as big as Mango was, but they are as important as Mango was (7.5 vs 7.5.1) because somebody out there is experiencing them ...
11. tward291 (Posts: 559; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
yeah i want that update. this keyboard thing gets on my nerves at times
10. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
Microsoft gave nice bunch of bucks....
so still more money from Android than from WP :-D