T-Mobile CEO Legere says Apple iPhone closer to 3 months away than 6 months
0. phoneArena posted on 09 Jan 2013, 01:47
T-Mobile CEO John Legere said on Tuesday that the Apple iPhone is closer than 3 to 4 months away than 6 to 9 months and the executive also expects the carrier to gain 5 points of market share simply from the removal of subsidies on new phones which T-Mobile is doing starting in 2013; the nation's fourth largest carrier is expected to close on its purchase of MetroPCS next quarter...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. torr310 posted on 09 Jan 2013, 02:18 4 1
getting 5S or 6? But I prefer Android or Windows Phone
4. severian37 posted on 09 Jan 2013, 07:22 2 0
It's good for T-Mobile customers to have that choice now, but I'll keep my old Samsung. It's paid for and works.
5. darkkjedii posted on 09 Jan 2013, 07:41 1 2
Smart move for tmobile customer base. More choice is good.
7. PapaSmurf posted on 09 Jan 2013, 11:13 0 0
Exactly. Them now offering the iPhone with LTE and lowest prices, 2013 is going to be a good year for T-Mobile.