- Samsung Exhibit II 4G: initial payment of $29.99, $30 mail-in rebate brings it to $0. $15 monthly payment,
- the Samsung Gravity Smart: $29.99 with $30 mail-in rebate cutting the total to $0. $10 monthly,
- the myTouch by LG: $29.99 with $30 mail-in rebate. $10 monthly. Off-contract retail price cut by $50 to $229.99,
- the LG DoublePlay: $49.99 with $15 monthly payment. Off-contract retail price down by $50 to $349.99,
- the Samsung Galaxy S II: $229.99 with $30 mail-in rebate. $15 monthly.
T-Mobile Black Friday deals leak out
T-Mobile, the US fourth largest carrier, seems to have only benefited from recent news about AT&T’s almost failed attempt to acquire it and get a possible $4 billion injection, but this hasn’t stopped it from putting out some nice Black Friday deals.
A couple of handsets will be available for purchase for a lower price if you sign for an Unlimited Value Talk and Text plan with a 2GB data allowance. The discounted phones include mostly mid-end devices, but there are some with juicier specs which might catch your eye. Check them out below:
Along with that, the carrier is planning a buy two get one free deal for accessories. The specials will run through Nov 27th, so you don’t have much time, but still more than one day. Does any of this look good enough for you to jump on the T-Mo train?