T-Mobile Aspect photos appear at the FCC
0. phoneArena 02 Jan 2013, 04:45 posted on
Chances are you don't remember the T-Mobile Aspect – a handset that the FCC approved last summer. That's because the device is nothing but a humble feature phone made by ZTE. It is one of those phones that a customer on a really tight budget might be interested in, or perhaps a kid that only needs a QWERTY handset to send text messages from...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. MistB (Posts: 581; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Galaxy Note 3/S4/IPhone 6 and Lumia 940, beware of this bad boy. Monster phone of 2013, this is the one to beat.
4. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Still better than the iPhone :D
2. Deaconclgi (Posts: 405; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
T-Mobile's Nokia X2 looks better but this gets the +1 for the inclusion of GPS which the X2 lacks.
6. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
This thing makes me want to jump off the Manhattan Bridge: ugly and pathetic beyond words. This is the phone T-Mobile will give out [FOR FREE] to those who can't 'Bring their own phone' or afford the extra $20 a month to pay off a new phone on that scam called "Value Plan". This isn't even a BlackBerry; it's a bad imposter (although, being a BlackBerry is bad enough)!
7. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
The GS3 killer for tmo. Hope tmo bring more awesome phones like this.
8. JcHnd (Posts: 97; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Come on people! not everyone needs a smartphone... it's cool that they still remember the people that just need a phone to call or send sms...
9. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
@JcHnd lolz! This is 2013. The old days are gone.
10. corporateJP (Posts: 2431; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
Free Dogsh*t, just sign the two-year contract please...
12. cdgoin (Posts: 534; Member since: 28 Jul 2010)
I guess since HTC didn't want to make a Dash 2 with Android, they went the ZTE / Symbian? route. I wish someone made a phone in this style form factor with WindowsPhone on it and a touch screen.