T-Mobile Apple iPhone 5 hands-on
0. phoneArena 26 Mar 2013, 17:57 posted on
So what's there to say about this one? Well people, there's nothing major with the design, since you know, it's the same iPhone 5 we all know and love on the outside. In fact, there's nothing that we can visually see that's different – aside for the obvious T-Mobile name that's occupying the top...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
40. AnTuTu (Posts: 1522; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
What difference does it make on T-mobile? lolzzz
Apple ----> An old School company and their products hahah
43. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
According to your comment, I'm not surprised that you are using iPhone. ;)
59. mandkeee (Posts: 81; Member since: 27 Feb 2009)
yea...im sure iphone is way much better than galaxy s4...
61. samsunggalaxylover (Posts: 37; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
you are making fun of your self by saying that.
2. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
It's the same thing just on a different network
4. Andman314 (Posts: 61; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
WOW...... an iphone. What more can an iphone do on the T-Moble network. Its an iphone.....
6. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10087; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Run on HSPA+ 42 when there isn't any LTE coverage. Pretty big deal.
9. Andman314 (Posts: 61; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
The only issue is that the Verizon iphone also can run off of HSPA +. :)
14. quesoesgrande (Posts: 217; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
Verizon doesn't have HSPA+. They were the first to launch LTE, and didn't launch an HSPA+ or Wi-Max 4G service.
30. Andman314 (Posts: 61; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
The Verizon iphone also has the ability to use the HSPA+ network.
46. ckoch125 (Posts: 191; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
the verizon version can use HSPA+, yes not on verizon since they use CDMA, but you stick a sim in and boom hspa+
60. andynaija (Posts: 676; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
Actually metroPCS was first to launch LTE
18. darkkjedii (Posts: 16982; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
HSPA+ is AT&T and Tmobile, here in the states. GSM tech bro.
28. darkkjedii (Posts: 16982; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Please don't respond to my posts. I'm truly not trying to be disrespectful to you, I just really don't enjoy speaking to you. Please and thank you.
32. lolioslol (banned) (Posts: 182; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
To take a page from your Book of Maturity: "make me".
12. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Exactly my point
13. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Jon vvv probably dont want too post his video who knows
7. p5yb0rg (unregistered)
It wasn't formally released to T Mobile, just only unlocked and now compatible with their bands/frequency. However, I'm glad it's there. Now they won't have any excuses as to why they aren't retaining suscribers on their network.
8. Rayvelynn (Posts: 124; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
I have T-Mobile & still will never get an Iphone, that APPLE company is one bad apple, just evil for no reason. blah
10. ZeroCide (Posts: 732; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
An iphone is an iphone is an iphone. Whoopty doooo!!
15. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
I can't get over how freakin huge that screen is
21. lolioslol (banned) (Posts: 182; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
a 4" screen is impressive to you? I remember 2010 too...
16. darkkjedii (Posts: 16982; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Why would u need a hands on when its just like the other 5's? Smooth, but boring UI, decent battery life, and not many customization choices. There... I just did the Tmobile hands on with my AT&T ip5.
27. lyndon420 (Posts: 3149; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
You're right. Although it seems like a big deal to T-Mobile. Every other carrier got some free advertising prior to the release. They may be last on the list, but I think we should just let them have their moment. Hopefully they don't overstock though...it must suck having to buy off any remaining stock as opposed to shipping unsold units back to the OEM.
29. darkkjedii (Posts: 16982; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Lyndon how do you think tmobiles lte will stack up to the competition?
33. lolioslol (banned) (Posts: 182; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
It will suck harder than a star wars apple fanboy at a veiny wiener convention.
53. mobilefuture (Posts: 214; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
According to the discussion rules, you should be banned. :D
58. lyndon420 (Posts: 3149; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
No idea buddy...I live in Canada. How well do you think they'll do?
20. TheRetroReplay (Posts: 254; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Really? Do we really need an article about a hands on with a T-Mobile iPhone 5? It's the same iPhone 5 that's on all the other carriers just works on T-Mobile's frequencies.
It must be a really slow news day here if you're reporting about a device that was released 6 months ago, just on a new network.
And you guys wonder why your readers call you biased.
51. quakan (Posts: 1309; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
With the overwhelming support for all things Android and extreme bashing of Apple from the commenters, it's hard to tell.
52. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
It was always been like that from 2009
31. djoscar4u (Posts: 59; Member since: 10 Sep 2012)
I see a bunch of iPhone haters in here. Why don't you all get a life and stop putting stupid comments toward apple products..If you don't like it you don't have to eat it. Let others have it and stop hating and stay with your plastic device
48. Daftama (Posts: 604; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
No no no we have haters but than we have this over blow fat crap...if they took shiiiit called it i5s they would buy...I dont hate the product just idiots thatbget these phones dont know crap about...why did you buy icraaap well becuase everyone has not with the galaxy same scraap..because I saw in tv you can tap so thats it thats why you buy now what others think and have...
34. gallitoking (Posts: 4717; Member since: 17 May 2011)
ahh those lovely 5 rows... pure genius Apple.. pure genius
44. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
PURE? theres nothing pure bout it. people only care bout UNLIMITED DATA
35. willard12 (Posts: 1299; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
It seems like just yesterday that T-Mobile referred to an Iphone user as "Captain Fanboy." Now they are on the team. Since Apple has gone from 1 US carrier to all 4 major carriers, to regional carriers, to pre-paid carriers... shouldn't their marketshare be about 95%?
47. Daftama (Posts: 604; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
I cant wait...I will be infront of the store witha tent and will be the first to come and say icrapsucks...seriously to you icraplease show i can customize ringtones for each person in my contacts...not through itunes which 99% of people dont know how too..but on your icrap thanks respect the company but the icrapp
49. T00muchF00D (Posts: 98; Member since: 27 Nov 2011)
What they should have focused on was on bringing the Lumia 920 over to T-Mobile. Not the same iBlindly follow products. Between the Lumia 920, the BlackBerry Z10 and some serious cell phone plan advertising, they could have gain customers. I'd say slowly but surely.