T-Mobile "12 Days of Value" started Saturday, ends December 12th
0. phoneArena 01 Dec 2012, 23:08 posted on
T-Mobile's "12 Days of Value" started on Saturday and runs through December 12th offering two ways to save money; you can purchase a 4G smartphone for $12 or get $120 when you trade in a qualifying handset toward the purchase of a 4G smartphone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
9. Bernoulli (Posts: 1178; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
No fool the list of devices is on tmonews.com
13. Bernoulli (Posts: 1178; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Nokia Lumia 810
LG Optimus L9
Huawei MyTouch Q
Samsung Gravity Smart
2. Hammerfest (Posts: 322; Member since: 12 May 2012)
you'll get my HD2 as a trade-in when you pry it from my cold-dead hands...
3. Izzy_V (Posts: 216; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
"mut be signed" you say. I didn't know this offer had something to do with dogs too.
4. lubba (Posts: 1309; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
There is no sale here. You're paying for the phone $20 x 2 years. How can people not see this manipulation?
6. -box- (Posts: 3470; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
$412 for phones that are usually $500-700? Sounds like a bargain to me. Plus lower monthly costs than the other 3 major carriers, AND unlimited data.
8. ajac09 (Posts: 1107; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
240 over 2 years + the higher up front cost and a contract doesnt sound like a deal to me.
For instance the galaxy note 2 is 419 up front + 240 over the course of 2 years PLUS a contract. So your paying 659 (minus the 50 dollar mail in rebate so 619 total) 80 dollars less then retail without a contract. Might as well save the 240 and another 80 and do it without a contract.
10. Bernoulli (Posts: 1178; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
You could do that, but don't forget there's no interest in the amount being financed for a phone so it's still better being in value, or are you telling me Verizon can give you truly unlimited data for 20$? Or that sprint won't charge your their smartphone 10$ required charge? Or that AT&T will give you unlimited texting for 5$, 10$ for families up to five?
5. -box- (Posts: 3470; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Great, I have a couple old Sensations and an old iphone3G or 3GS my wife used as an ipod that I could use to get an 810 instead of using the unlocked 900...
7. remixfa (Posts: 13882; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
My wife's mytouch4g is killing itself. I wonder if i can trade in both my old SGS1 and that mytouch and get 2 rebates + $12 down on a phone. It would be nearly free after all that. :) If the Note2 is part of the deal I might just trade up and give her my Nexus4. hmm.....
11. Bernoulli (Posts: 1178; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
It's not mate, the list is on tmonews.com
16. remixfa (Posts: 13882; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
BOOOOO. Well, there is still the trade in...:(
12. Bernoulli (Posts: 1178; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
This deal is way better than Black Friday deals! :)
15. -box- (Posts: 3470; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
So I went to my nearby T-Mo store, and they said that this offer was for only certain accounts. Even with my 5 lines and almost 8-years of tenure I didn't qualify. Very disappointed. Apparently it was sent out only to those qualified account holders and that there's a marker on the account for those who qualify.