T- Mobile expanding its LTE footprint, trying to meet self-imposed goal
0. phoneArena 06 Jun 2013, 16:23 posted on
From Dayton, Ohio to Boston, Massachusetts, back to San Diego and Anaheim, California, T-Mobile customers are beginning to see LTE speeds in their area; just because you see these speeds doesn't mean that the carrier has flipped the switch and is flooding your backyard with LTE. There is a good amount of fine-tuning and tweaking that takes place before LTE is launched in a specific market...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. fatTony (Posts: 35; Member since: 20 Dec 2012)
Let me be the first to confirm that MPLS, MN is already on fire. I was cruising at over 30Mbps down and 17 up just next to the U of M on Friday.
2. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3639; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Just got my first LTE sighting this morning in Ann Arbor, MI. 33 down & 27 up while only getting 2-3 bars. I was more than impressed to say the least. The best I ever got on HSPA+42 was 22 down & 4 up, which is still impressive.
12. bryancotton84 (Posts: 9; Member since: 10 May 2012)
hmm Im in Sterling Heights and work in Warren and havent seen anything yet!! Dammit!!!
3. NOTE2OG (Posts: 11; Member since: 18 Apr 2013)
Thanks Tmobile, me, my note 2 and Atlanta appreciate it.
4. billiam267 (Posts: 4; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
Finaly can say goodbye Sprint hello Tmobile!
5. Galen20K (Posts: 529; Member since: 26 Dec 2008)
And yes Folks within three short weeks, T-Mobile LTE will quickly surpass Sprint's LTE rollout. BOOM!
6. xXMAKESHIFTXx (Posts: 38; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
Its sad but true for me :-(... Damn you Sprint
7. DANTExphone888 (Posts: 102; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Where's Milwaukee,Green Bay, and Madison,WI. Well I guess Verizon, US Cellular, and AT&T has that covered. (with their LTE.)
9. Alantef (Posts: 288; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
Guess i will see this in Orlando just in time when i order the Google S4
10. dicemoney (Posts: 57; Member since: 28 Mar 2011)
Damn just renew my contacts with sprint I'm screwed
13. bryancotton84 (Posts: 9; Member since: 10 May 2012)
What is that speed test app? My speedtest.net app looks nothing like that awesomeness!
16. archangel9 (Posts: 233; Member since: 07 Feb 2010)
That is Speedtest but it looks like that only on the iPhone 5
14. simplyj (Posts: 404; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
Already getting LTE in San Antonio on my HTC One!!!
17. SkyAgent13 (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Jun 2013)
Just had LTE launch in Denver today. Got DL speeds of 17 MB/s and UL of 10 MB/s