System Dump reveals Sony Honami 20MP camera with 4K video capture
0. phoneArena 30 Jun 2013, 23:57 posted on
We've recently seen leaked pictures of the Sony i1 Honami cameraphone; now, we have a look at some screenshots of the device, thanks to a system dump that also reveals some of the specs of the eagerly awaited model. The Honami brings a new UI, new app drawer, new launcher. There is even a new Walkman app with unlimited music streaming available...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
65. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
will=can you predict the future?>?>
I'm asking because I've been hearing this over and over again everytime when sony unveils something.
Maybe will, maybe won't. Why not just wait instead of spreading some silly prophecy?
I'm sceptical given their past, You believe. let it be that way.
67. kurtdean99 (Posts: 79; Member since: 02 Jun 2013)
It's hard to talk to ppl like u. Do I need to wait to know that its better than z? I told u that this is one sony not sony mobile and I'm sure they will do great. Their sony rx100m2 is one of the best compact camera atm so why u're saying I'm spreading some silly prophecy? Stop being ignorant. You're worshiping nokia too much
42. kurtdean94 (Posts: 7; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
Seriously dude? I remembered u're the one that said honami didn't exist. Stop hating on sony
37. boosook (Posts: 1436; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
The Albums, Movies and Sony Select icons look a bit outdated for today's flat standards...
46. rgxVOiD (Posts: 440; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
flat standards? You mean the "iOS" flat standards? That was announced a couple of weeks back? and now its outdated?
52. arnoldjulians (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
No evidence that showing 20 MP shooters and 4K video capabilities in the picture. Where is build.prop screenshot so it can prove the rumour.
57. tech-head (Posts: 133; Member since: 02 Sep 2011)
This could quite possibly be my next phone. Kaz Has been making some awesome decisions as head of Sony. If this phone lives up to the rumored specs.......it will be mine. Hurry and announce a US release date Sony.
68. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
If these type of phones are coming then that day is not far away where phones will come with below specs or even more than that. ;P
- 3-8 inch flexible (with enlarge/reduce-able screen facility according to user's requirement).
- bendable, unbreakable, twistable display.
- 50 MP rear / 10 MP Front (Both Full HD at 120 fps).
- 5.0 GHz 16 core snapdragon 1600 processor.
- Adreno 660 GPU.
- 8GB RAM.
- 5G to 10G / LTE+++ Super Advance support.