Symbian Belle leaks for the Nokia N8 while it still waits the official Anna update
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Aug 2011, 07:58
Symbian Belle update files have leaked for the Nokia N8 and the forum participants say it is working fine. We are still waiting for its predecessor, Symbian Anna, to be rolled out to our handsets, which Espoo promised will be done by the end of this month as an OTA update...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nokia bought by microsoft (unregistered) posted on 17 Aug 2011, 08:27 0
useless update, symbian is dead and so is n8. nokia is wasting funds on such crappy device should focus on wp7 rather than updating such a crappy device with some ui changes
stupid company giving updates to n8 users
7. playa (unregistered) posted on 17 Aug 2011, 09:48 3
Have you ever used a Nokia N8 before? I guess not.
Nokia is also updating its software and not just Android, iOS and others but Nokia wouldn't just let go its Symbian costumers.
And I guess you're an iSheep.
9. haikallp (unregistered) posted on 17 Aug 2011, 09:59 0
have u used an iPhone, WP or Android phone?
12. ushoda posted on 17 Aug 2011, 20:56 3
actually N8 is waaay better than iphone and most of the android phones (hardware).... that's why nokia still "wasting founds" improving the OS of this device.
2. h8me (unregistered) posted on 17 Aug 2011, 08:28 3
this is 2 weaks old news for me ... :D
3. PeterIfromsweden posted on 17 Aug 2011, 08:31 4
Looks awesome !
Nokia should have gone for this instead of ulgy WP7.
8. haikallp (unregistered) posted on 17 Aug 2011, 09:58 1
My friend, have u actually used WP7? its smooth and usable unlike Symbian..yes it has alot of fuctionaily and all but it lags in many area..its behind right now. Please use WP than u would know what i mean. Btw, i've used a Symbian phone before
10. PeterIfromsweden posted on 17 Aug 2011, 10:00 2
I have used WP7, and did not like it at all. Yes, it is fast and smooth, but really ulgy and buggy.
11. shafboy posted on 17 Aug 2011, 10:14 0
Hey common man, Windows Phone 7 is actually pretty good. And Nokia is doing good things for it's software too, they both have their good and bad sides so there is no point just pointing the bad side of WP7. They are both progressing and what happens depends on what the people like.
5. JS15278 posted on 17 Aug 2011, 08:55 1
Nokia is not sold to Microsoft if thiw was true then it would not make any update in symbian.
Now if saw that a device with 680 Mhz 256 ram run so smooth and that makes you nervus then i am sorry for you.
6. Ark (unregistered) posted on 17 Aug 2011, 09:36 3
To Nokia bought by Microsoft:
Why are you so bitter? You understand nothing about hardware.
N8 is made our of premier materials. It contains no toxic plastic that Iphone, HTC and other real crap is made of. Yes. Nokia made a mistake getting a Do(lo)pe American CEO, but not to worry. They'll figure it out. 2 years from now, Nokia will be making Symbian and Linux (Mego) phones.
The only thing that is crappy in your post is you. Do you work for Apple, perhaps?
13. vijaysivakula posted on 17 Aug 2011, 23:14 0
This is fantastic. Running on my phone since yesterday. Looks great and has great battery life. Runs fast. Good thing is Nokia Bubbles and Sleeping Screen work on this. Ovi Store and Maps working great.
15. fffffffffffff (unregistered) posted on 27 Aug 2011, 01:26 0
i do have Samsung galaxy S, Iphone 4 and Nokia N8, I also have Samsung Galaxy Tab and Ipad 2, from my point of view NOKIA N8 is very good phone compare to Iphone4 and Galaxy S II ,, it's have everything,, only the Symbian look's " VINTAGE." but good for low spec processor..
17. negmm90 posted on 23 Oct 2011, 11:43 0
i have nokia c7
do you know when it will get the official symbian belle update