Swype gets updated with Nuance-powered voice to text and better text prediction
0. phoneArena 21 Dec 2011, 15:03 posted on
Popular virtual keyboard Swype has been updated to include Nuance-powered voice dictation and an advanced modeling language that will learn from your texts for better word prediciton...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. HTCiscool (Posts: 449; Member since: 16 Jul 2011)
That was kind of creepy, but I still type faster on the HTC keyboard, Swype is kind of overrated though...
2. RicNP (Posts: 32; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Once again they have delayed it, why do they keep doing this!?
3. nexusISaFLOP (Posts: 3; Member since: 21 Dec 2011)
hopefully this is better than that flop of a phone galaxy nexus with its embarrassing as hardware along with all it's BUGS.
4. vijaysivakula (Posts: 195; Member since: 17 Aug 2011)
Yeah. It is. At least they dont have to worry about how they are holding it.
5. Hunt3rj2 (Posts: 396; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
God forbid your phone actually tells you what your LTE signal is, right?
6. rob5150 (Posts: 147; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
just this week nuance bought vlingo . Vlingo is the leader in hands free voice recognition for android phones.