Swype 3.26 released with better keyboard layout and additional languages support
0. phoneArena 24 Oct 2011, 07:27 posted on
A new version of the popular Swype virtual keyboard has come, and it introduces the long-awaited automatic updates, and adds more languages to the mix. The nice part is that Swype has support for HD 720p displays now, like those on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, or the LG Optimus LTE...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. aries.phills (Posts: 134; Member since: 17 May 2011)
Well, we'll see how this goes in the future. I'm so not thrilled for now.
SGSII for real!!!
6. terabyteRouser (Posts: 452; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
My Swype keyboard is stuck in Spanish and it won't come out. I can't update it. Totally lame.
7. Mozarrt (Posts: 297; Member since: 08 Oct 2011)
This should really be released for Windows Phone.
8. ECPirate37 (Posts: 92; Member since: 14 Jul 2011)
Hey, how do I update Swype? I'm on version 3.21.87 and I can not find anything in the options to update, and I did not see a link in the android market. Any help would be appreciated.
9. warlockz (Posts: 156; Member since: 10 Oct 2011)
Skype is awesome I wrote this comment in seconds with the use of one finger now thats efficient!
12. GoodFella (Posts: 112; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
go to swype.com and register there... you will have to download it as an "unknown source" app. Make sure you have that box checked in your settings so you CAN download it.
If your phone cannot download "Unknown Source" apps, root your phone.
11. Ivan6479 (Posts: 244; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Man I love swype as it is a huge time saver!! What's up with this I found in bold bright letters on their site "If your phone came pre-installed with Swype DO NOT download this beta (it won't work)". That is total BS!!