Switching to a Nokia Lumia series phone made easier
0. phoneArena posted on 01 Sep 2012, 21:46
Nokia’s Lumia series has delivered some great style to the Windows Phone line-up. Switching to a mobile operating system with such a different user experience may not seem like a simple task for some...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. smartphone posted on 01 Sep 2012, 22:03 17
These kind of apps should be available across all platforms. This makes smartphones switching easier.
Lets hope Nokia gives people a reasons to switch to Lumias on september 5th.
4. Whodaboss posted on 01 Sep 2012, 22:18 7
Agreed. But for now let's just hope there are enough converts out there to help Nokia and MS.
10. SuperMaoriBro posted on 02 Sep 2012, 00:05 2
Me to. And yes this news would have some influence on whether i go with nokia wp8 or samsung wp8. Cant wait.
15. andro. posted on 02 Sep 2012, 05:11 2
Easy phone sync is Samsungs version that easily allows you to transfer itunes content to android for instance. So many people are making the switch from the iphone 4 that Samsung is even putting micro to normal sim adapters in alot of its own non micro sim handsets
2. cepcamba posted on 01 Sep 2012, 22:05 7
I'm thinking of getting a Lumia800, the price is nose-diving!!!
6. cepcamba posted on 01 Sep 2012, 22:33 7
That's for sure, but the price is also sure to be pretty hefty. Maybe around summer of next year I'll get a WP8 :) *can't afford it now :p
18. Just_a_boy posted on 02 Sep 2012, 11:13 0
They will do anything to sell all Lumias in stock, maybe ATT slash the prices even more, then will be pretty atractive to the average consumer to buy a Lumia 900
8. redmd posted on 01 Sep 2012, 22:43 5
It would be easier if Nokia WP8 will be as open as Android.
16. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 02 Sep 2012, 06:09 1
MS is a shark just like Apple so there will not be anything open from WP.
Android is unique.
19. Just_a_boy posted on 02 Sep 2012, 11:15 0
they said that will not be open as android though will not be closed like iOS
13. AndroidShiz posted on 02 Sep 2012, 04:01 0
I wonder if it'll upgrade to WP9? Does'nt matter. I'm so locked into Android now (Nexus line only, all other Androids suck) and their awesome Google apps, I couldn't go back to windows for awhile. I got bored with the tiles and lack of common sense features just like I did the iPhone 4. Compared to this Nexus, they just were cumbersome at times to use. But I hope it does well. Nice looking phones.
17. T12RYK posted on 02 Sep 2012, 06:59 0
My next phone was going to be the next Lumia anyway but this would have influenced by decision if I was going for another Windows Phone. NOKIA'S BACK!!