SwiftKey flow brings Swype-like keyboard coming to Android
Thus, without lifting your finger off the keyboard your kind of draw the word, and the smart correction and word recognition dictionary kicks off to help shape it on the screen.
This is not new technology, but SwiftKey is stressing the improved prediction engine arriving in the latest version of the keyboard.
Check out a video demonstration of the features below.
1. takay0 (Posts: 144; Member since: 25 Mar 2012)
the swift key of HTC is brilliant! so comftorble! and now thats seems in the same level or even better! but... is it only with english?
2. zvioocge (Posts: 26; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
whoa,i'm first? xD
3. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Bring it on now!
4. Panta (Posts: 13; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
I'll stick with my Swype, which I downloaded to my Galaxy S3 from their website. Predicts the same way out better. Couldn't live without it!
5. Robottoe (Posts: 12; Member since: 21 May 2012)
When Swiftkey gonna update the keypress sound? its awful
6. Stuntman (Posts: 707; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
I hate any type of system that tries to predict what I want to type. It just doesn't work with proper nouns or acronyms. Many proper nouns and acronyms are ones that I don't use very often at all like once in a blue moon.
8. robin8 (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
Prediction engine of Adaptxt is best than any other keyboard. It is one of the best keyboard I have come across so far. People must try. Its a free app !