SwiftKey X now available in Android Market for phones and tablets
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Jul 2011, 15:54
The next generation of SwiftKey's virtual Android QWERTY keyboard offers a new prediction engine and some new UI improvements; anyone who purchased the original SwiftKey app last year will get a free update while others will get a 50% discount between now and Saturday at 6am PDT...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Steven Noni (unregistered) posted on 14 Jul 2011, 18:24 0 0
Swype isnt the best one? or?
3. captn3x (unregistered) posted on 14 Jul 2011, 21:36 0 0
It's showing up for $199 in the market. Anyone know how to get the 50% off?
7. captn3x (unregistered) posted on 15 Jul 2011, 12:02 0 0
Never mind. Went to the Swiftkey website and found out that the $199 price IS half price.
5. Pbody posted on 14 Jul 2011, 22:54 0 0
Great app, but as far as I know it has spotty functionality specifically when composing an email. None of the word prediction works. Maybe they fixed it???
6. goojman (unregistered) posted on 15 Jul 2011, 05:55 0 0
this app makes me reinstall it everytime I reboot my phone. But other than that, this app is SICKKK!!!