SwiftKey 4 now available in Google Play, features gesture based SwiftKey Flow
0. phoneArena 20 Feb 2013, 03:31 posted on
The wildly successful SwiftKey keyboard for Android tablets and handsets has just been updated with some pretty neat enhancements...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. VJo003 (Posts: 350; Member since: 11 Mar 2012)
Best keyboard out there....
:: This message is typed using swift :-) ::
4. SleepingOz (unregistered)
3. dickwyn (Posts: 603; Member since: 07 May 2012)
i still prefer swype, but sometimes i do use swiftkey
5. md227a (Posts: 137; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Been a SwiftKey user for a while and this update is awesome!
This message was typed using SwiftKey also.
6. McLTE (Posts: 747; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Anyone else horribly annoyed by Swiftkey's prediction methods?
It FLAMES me that I type a word I want (correctly) and hit space and it will replace it with what it THINKS I want. SOOOO irritating!
The prediction should have an option to only insert corrected word if the one you are trying to use is mispelled.. I am tired of it forcing words on me that I don't want and having to backspace, retype, and then select the word to use.
7. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Just type that word 10 times in a row, selecting the left most box, which should have that word (how you spelled it) in it. By typing it 10 times, it will learn that word and you shouldn't have that problem any more.
Also, there's an option in the settings that says "Space will...". If you select "always insert a space", then you should be set. I think the default is "always insert a prediction", but I like it best when set to ""complete the current word" so that I can use "Quick ".""
8. marceldy (Posts: 17; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
I mean, the commercial video is great.. especially the ping-pong part !
9. JulianGT (Posts: 86; Member since: 15 Oct 2012)
What is Javanese? Can someone tell me please?