Swappa is the virtual flea market for Android phones
0. phoneArena 27 Apr 2012, 09:11 posted on
If you are not the Craigslist or eBay type, Swappa comes as a good alternative to sell your trusted old Android device you've already gotten bored with as new monsters get announced every few month now...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mercorp (Posts: 915; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Wow.hope to trade in my galaxy r for an ace 2!
2. tlsmithsr (Posts: 76; Member since: 28 Sep 2010)
I just sold my HTC sensation 4g in like 5 mins
3. GeekMovement (Posts: 1115; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Interesting. Good to know there are alternative websites to sell smartphones.
4. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5426; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
you guys are just finding out about swappa? i've been using it for like a year. i've even mentioned it on this site a few times. xD
5. swapped-my-wallet (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Oct 2013)
I've got ripped off this site. Buyers beware ! Kid sold me a phone and when I received it - it was broken and swappa didn't help at all!
Swappa let crooks and seller get away with murder.
Proof in the puttin - check out feedback from buyers
" Refunded buyer rather than fulfill sale. Ben Edwards (Swappa) is a Swappa staff member...
Refunded buyer rather than fulfill sale. Ben Edwards (Swappa) is a Swappa staff member... "
TOTAL WASTE. BUYER BE WARE - SCAMMER ARE RUNING THIS SITE AND SWAPPA ALLOWS THEM TO RULE.
6. tlsmithsr (Posts: 76; Member since: 28 Sep 2010)
I've buying and selling on swappa for 3 years now and never had an issue. You should have used PayPals buyer remorse clause and returned the item once you saw that it's wasn't what you wanted. Simple fix bro.