Survey suggests 20% of Android users want to buy the new iPhone
0. phoneArena 05 Sep 2012, 01:15 posted on
A survey of 1,300 people determined that in addition to upgrading to the new iPhone, users want better battery life, faster performance and...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
78. ogtomasx (Posts: 47; Member since: 25 Aug 2012)
Lol.......Apple = Garbage only scrubs buy that crap.......
79. fwinst (Posts: 64; Member since: 08 May 2010)
Sorry, but the picture they used for this article does not make the new iPhone look very appealing. I know it's just a guess at what the phone will look like. However, if this turns out to be a valid representation.....umm...ugly, and poorly proportioned.
80. ibap (Posts: 762; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
Any clue as to how they sampled? Without that info, the information is worthless.
81. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
The survey is actually for the iPhone... If there's another survey around for the Note 2, I'm sure the numbers will look equally good if not better.
82. carlos5593 (Posts: 28; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
Phonearena. Don't forget to say in the us because I'm pretty sure that the survey was not globally. 20% of Android globally would be almost 200 million devices and that is just not possible.
101. ibap (Posts: 762; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
Let's not forget that there are a lot of unsophisticated phone users that think "iPhone" means "smartphone".
Remember Thermos? Band-Aid?