Survey shows 33% of Apple iPad users would prefer a root canal to dropping their tablet
0. phoneArena 18 Sep 2012, 22:39 posted on
How far would you go to prevent your Apple iPad from getting dropped? A recent survey of 1,300 Apple iPad owners by Brainshark reveaks that 33% would rather have a root canal than drop their precious tablet; 60^ of those surveyed used the Apple iPad while on the potty...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3948; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I've gotten a root canal before... Not that bad.
7. meowcenary (Posts: 187; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Try having a abscessed tooth. No matter how much they numb you, you can feel the procedure. It was not fun....
10. 305Bucko (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 Aug 2011)
you should get an otterbox for your tooth... problem solved :)
2. mas11 (Posts: 1028; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Just goes to show you how crazy Apple fans are.
18. 305Bucko (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 Aug 2011)
FREE root canals with Otterbox purchase!!! WIN:WIN
27. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5559; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
EXACTLY! buying the Otterbox would be so much cheaper... :P
4. wendygarett (unregistered)
LOL 34% use their ipad naked....
6. meowcenary (Posts: 187; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
So one sacrifices their well being for technology? That is simply retarded, nothing in life is worth more than one's life. It is sad that people would rather sacrifice themselves that letting their ipad from coming to harm.
8. mrbtree (Posts: 59; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
it's a tablet, i'm sure you can fork out the $100+ to fix it. still would rather get an asus nexus tab because of the price and specs
11. hwaism (Posts: 10; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
60% use iPad in toilet... What they've done?
...you don't say...
13. tmcr7 (Posts: 152; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
those figures are not a very large %.The survey itself is dumb, it doesn't give any valuable data. And then responses to the survey would be different from actual behavior. Easy to say those things until you are put in the actual situation.
17. aokde (Posts: 185; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
" 55% would rather forget their deodorant than their iPad" ofcourse they do, you can buy deodrants everywhere, you can't simply buy a tablet if you forgot yours at home -_-
Other than that, stupid sheep, and a stupid survey.
20. xfire99 (Posts: 449; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
This shows how high intelligence Apple fans have.True and sad. :(
21. dmn666 (Posts: 194; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
most idiotic survey ever - a root canal costs more than an ipad =) It exposes the sheer dumbness of the participants. And yes one could say I'd rather get into a car crash that break my tablet. But I bet he wouldn't say that after he breaks his ass in a real wreck. I'd rather stop reading this kind of articles than break my phone though :P
22. ogy_dogy (Posts: 453; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
This is all so coz of the price of the ipad, i bought a android tablet that does all things the ipad does and costs 150€, so id rather smash it than myself and my car than my tab. Oh and i use my tab both on the toilet and o naturell :-D
23. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
I really do hope iFans will break all their bones. I can say this,as i know they will be happy, as long as their ipad is unharmed.
24. RomeoJDR (Posts: 237; Member since: 09 Dec 2011)
Give me a root canal over dropping any of my expensive gadgets. At least you can get prescribed some good drugs to deal with that pain.
25. ibap (Posts: 692; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
This has to be one of the stupidest survey comparisons I've ever seen.
People read BOOKS in the bathtub - why is anyone surprised they use an iPad?
And a root canal isn't painful - it's before they do it that you've got pain. Like paying to upgrade your iPad each time a new one comes out.